This program is open to everyone of all backgrounds and all levels (including people who have never practiced yoga before as well as teachers)...
Every Saturday for 10 weeks we will meet to practice yoga postures (asanas), breathwork (pranayama), and mindfulness meditation. We will have times of discussion, sharing and Q&A from all participants. During the second half of our time together we dive deeper into the following topics:
• What Yoga is and how to apply it to your life
• Basics of Yoga Philosophy
• The Four Paths of Yoga
• The Eight Limbs of Raja Yoga
• 4 Pranayama (Yogic Breathing) techniques in depth
• Intro to Chakras
• Foundational Yoga Anatomy and Physiology
• Intro to Ayurveda
• Concentration and Meditation
• Hatha Yoga and building your home practice
• Benefits of Asanas (strengthening, stretching, and relaxing poses)
7th Yoga Student Immersion will be held:
Every Saturday 9am-12pm
March 23-May 25th, 2024
Enjoy the picturesque and peaceful surroundings of rural farm land in Suffolk, Virginia. Specific address and directions will be sent to registered participants.
• limited space available
registration will close once full.
•40 Hours of Continuing Education through Yoga Alliance
If you're interested in the Yoga Student Immersion and would like a chance to sign up before it’s offered to the general public, sign up here.